It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Upgrading Installing RTC on Eclipse client fails with CRIMA1052E

YENNY BLANCO PAEZ (1135) | asked May 07 '15, 7:31 a.m.
converted to question May 07 '15, 11:20 a.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103)
Extracted from https://jazz.net/forum/questions/180481/is-eclipse-helios-support-for-rtc-501-p2-repo

It is the right path, I follow all the steps in the link and I almost finish my installation.

However, I got the following error in one of the last installation manager steps: 

CRIMA1052E: Validation of Eclipse installation configuration failed because it has unsatisfied bundle constraints
CRIMA1048E:Required bundle "Org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi" not found for bundle "com.ibm.rational.dct.core"

Most of the required bundle are in a relation between Org.eclipse.emf..and bundle com.ibm.rational.

Additional, after install the libraries and the fix pack when eclipse is restarted it prompt the following warning:
IBM Rational ClearQuest is either not installed or not configured properly. Minimum supported is version is 2003.06.15.

It seems like I need a additional Fix Pack because the one in the installation steps is for 4.0.0.0 version and I am in 5.0.1 of RTC.

Have someone an idea what could be wrong?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.