It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot create DB2 Express tables

A S (1132) | asked Jun 07 '09, 12:55 p.m.
I'm trying to move from the Derby DB to DB2 Express for RQM 2.0 Beta 2. Right now I am having no luck.

I followed the help topic for Setting up a DB2 database
When I run repotools.bat -createTables I get the following error:

Provisioning using "C:\Program Files\IBM\RQM20\server\\conf\jazz\provision_profi
les".
CRJAZ0285I Failed to connect to "file:///C:/RQM20/server/conf/jazz/update-site".

CRJAZ0288I Failed to install the profile feature "com.ibm.team.rtc.server.featur
e" from the update site "file:///C:/RQM20/server/conf/jazz/update-site" referenced in the profile file "C:\Program Files\IBM\RQM20\server\conf\jazz\provision_profiles\profile.ini".
CRJAZ0285I Failed to connect to "file:///C:/RQM20/server/conf/jazz/rqm-license-update-site".
CRJAZ0288I Failed to install the profile feature "com.ibm.rqm.licensing.standard
.feature" from the update site "file:///C:/RQM20/server/conf/jazz/rqm-license-update-site" referenced in the profile file "C:\Program Files\IBM\RQM20\server\conf\jazz\provision_profiles\rqm-license-profile.ini".
CRJAZ0285I Failed to connect to "file:///C:/RQM20/server/conf/jazz/rqm-update-site".
CRJAZ0288I Failed to install the profile feature "com.ibm.rqm.server.feature" fr
om the update site "file:///C:/RQM20/server/conf/jazz/rqm-update-site" reference
d in the profile file "C:\Program Files\IBM\RQM20\server\conf\jazz\provision_pro
files\rqm-profile.ini".
CRJAZ1225I Migration failed.

I don't understand why this is a problem, I updated the ini files with the info from the Help file:

1. profile.ini: url=file:///C:/RQM20/server/conf/jazz/update-site featureid=com.ibm.team.rtc.server.feature
2. rqm-license-profile.ini: url=file:///C:/RQM20/server/conf/jazz/rqm-license-update-site featureid=com.ibm.rqm.licensing.standard.feature
3. rqm-profile.ini: url=file:///C:/RQM20/server/conf/jazz/rqm-update-site featureid=com.ibm.rqm.server.feature

I even tried changing the path from C:/RQM20 to C:/Program Files/IBM/...

No luck with getting this to work. Any ideas?

One answer

permanent link
Manoj Panda (39336662) | answered Jun 08 '09, 8:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
Like CC Connector, does RTC have Synergy connector also.

Thanks
/Manoj

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.