It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to use RTC Eclipse client to access RQM?

Jirong Hu (1.5k9295258) | asked Mar 07 '10, 3:23 p.m.
Hi

I read from this forum that I can use RTC to access RQM admin functions. Can anyone point me to the right document on how to do that? From where to access? I see an Eclipse RTC client installed with RQM.

Thanks
Jirong

3 answers

permanent link
Robert Rassmann (9923) | answered Mar 08 '10, 12:22 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Jirong,

I took this information from the RTC documentation at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rtc/v2r0m0/index.jsp:

1. In the Team Artifacts view tool bar, click the Connect to Project Areas icon.
2. In the Connect to Project Areas wizard, on the Jazz Repository Connection page, ensure that the Create a new repository connection radio button is selected and click Next.
3. On the next page, define a repository connection. Under Location, enter the server location (a URL of the form: http://:/jazz). Under Authentication, enter your user ID and password.
4. Click Next.
5. On the final page of the wizard, select the project areas that you want to connect to. Ensure that the Prelude project area is selected and click Finish.

- Rob

Hi

I read from this forum that I can use RTC to access RQM admin functions. Can anyone point me to the right document on how to do that? From where to access? I see an Eclipse RTC client installed with RQM.

Thanks
Jirong

permanent link
Jirong Hu (1.5k9295258) | answered Mar 08 '10, 1:26 p.m.
Works well. Thank you.

Jirong

permanent link
Naveen Tyagi (19778152) | answered Mar 13 '15, 6:16 a.m.
 hi Jirong,
can you please let me know or give any link, how did you customize RQM in Eclipse using RTC Eclipse client .? I need to do same customization in RQM related to "Custom sections" and "Pre-conditions" but not able to figure it out.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.