It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

The browse of “Test Suite Execution Records” from RTC WebUI 4.0.0.1 is empty

Pascal Jean (6012740) | asked Dec 05 '13, 8:44 a.m.
edited Dec 08 '13, 10:10 a.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)

Hello,
I have a problem with one end-user of RQM 4.0.0.1 on the Web UI
He can’t view any result from the menu “Execution / Browse / Test Suite Execution Records” while it should be return around 1000 records.

Result starts with “Test Suite Execution Records” and the rest of the page is blank.

We checked that:
·         All his colleagues can view the correct result
·        The other Browse actions from the execution menu work fine
·         All his roles and permissions are correctly set
·         He tried on different workstation and got the same result. While his colleagues can view the correct result on all workstations.
·         I removed the user from the Project Area and archived him. Then I reverse him back. But the problem remain

It sounds that his user settings are corrupted somewhere but I don’t know how to solve this.
I didn’t try yet to remove it from the Active Directory group as I not managing this group.

(I try to insert an image , I got the message "sorry, file uploading requires reputation > 60")

Thank you in advance for any Thoughts

Pascal Jean

2 answers

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Dec 09 '13, 8:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Pascal,

As you noted, this is most likely a settings issue specific to this individual user

Have the user that is encountering the issue go to Execution → Browse → Test Suite Execution Records → Change Column Display Setting. Have them note all of the values in the Display Columns section. Compare the values with a colleague that is not encountering this issue. If there are differences, modify the Display Settings (for the user that is encountering the issue ) so that is mirrors one that is working properly

Once set, refresh the view and see if the issue is resolved

Ara

Comments
Pascal Jean commented Dec 09 '13, 9:21 a.m.

Thank you Ara to spend a moment on that question.
I'll check ASAP on see if it helps.
Thank you again
Pascal Jean

permanent link
Pascal Jean (6012740) | answered Dec 09 '13, 9:20 a.m.
Thank you Ara to spend a moment on that question.
I'll check ASAP on see if it helps.
Thank you again
Pascal Jean

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.