It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Creating a Report or Widget in RQM to show the daily executed tests w/ results

Helder Matsui (61) | asked Mar 25 '15, 1:48 p.m.

I would like to create a report or a widget that shows the daily tests execution results, that is, a list that shows the tests that were ran, say, yesterday with the corresponding result.

I tried to search a report and widget that could show this but I couldn’t find. How can I produce such report?

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Mar 31 '15, 5:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Helder,

You could use the "Browse Test Execution Record" view to see the execution records and order by "Last Modified".  You can also filter based on that date to display only a subset of records. 

The TCER Listing (Live) BIRT report will give you the TCER information, including the Last modified date.  You can't filter/order by the field, but the information will be available if you export the data.

If you are using RRDI, you can create a query or report based on the Execution Result query on the Execution Result Area, and add the "Last Updated" field so you can filter or order based on it.

Thanks,
Clara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.