Disabling HTTP Referer header breaks RQM web interface
One answer
Hi Anthony,
After a quick glance with Firebug we use the referring to make sure that sessions and users are taken care of between the different CLM applications (RQM, RRC, JTS, RTC).
I did not find any RQM calls to advertising sites though.
If you don't want to switch back and forth between enabling and disabling that setting in FF,
can I suggest to use "private browsing" for your personal browsing and keep using the "default" browsing for all RQM related work?
Gerd Schiering
TechSupport
IBM Rational
After a quick glance with Firebug we use the referring to make sure that sessions and users are taken care of between the different CLM applications (RQM, RRC, JTS, RTC).
I did not find any RQM calls to advertising sites though.
If you don't want to switch back and forth between enabling and disabling that setting in FF,
can I suggest to use "private browsing" for your personal browsing and keep using the "default" browsing for all RQM related work?
Gerd Schiering
TechSupport
IBM Rational