[closed] Application: the consumer key xxx "/admin" was allocated by this server, when it should have been allocated by the application.
Hi all,
I have a problem on my test platform with this error message. Then I have found this KB http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21650556 but it says that it works for 4.0.1 and 4.0.2. The version I´m running is the 4.0.7.
Before making a mistake I would like to know someone has already tried this solution on a more recent platform that 4.0.2 ??
Thanks
The question has been closed for the following reason: "Problem is not reproducible or outdated" by ianbarnard Jul 31 '23, 12:18 p.m.
2 answers
We are also getting the same error- clm 6.0.3 version.
Application: the consumer key "scdsfdfdscdcddcsaxsaxsxsxsaxsxscxscCS for "/gc" was allocated by this server, when it should have been allocated by the application.
This may indicate that the setup wizard for the application must be executed
I have got a similar error.
Application: the consumer key "xxxxxx" for "Document Builder" was allocated by this server, when it should have been allocated by the application.
This may indicate that the setup wizard for the application must be executed.
This may indicate that the setup wizard for the application must be executed.
How to proceed?