It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

start again from scratch in ccm sandbox

Mark Jeynes (112) | asked Jul 31 '13, 2:19 a.m.
@packham I set up a project within the sandbox to evaluate the platform but I quickly lost my way, I've messed up its content and would like to start again from scratch.  Unfortunately, I don't think I can do this because I am not authorised to delete my projects.

I caught your name from a related posting.  I wonder please can you help me start again?  My projects all have my shortname (jeynesm) as prefix to their name.

thank you

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/91234/how-to-delete-sandbox-project-in-jazz-sandbox

One answer

permanent link
anoop mc (74811188221) | answered Jul 31 '13, 6:25 a.m.
As seen in a similar post I think you need not have to worry about deleting the current project area. Please go ahead in creating a new project area.

Comments
Mark Jeynes commented Jul 31 '13, 6:50 p.m.
Project area cannot be saved.

hide details

User "jeynesm" does not have the required permission to perform the following operation: create a project area in the repository. The "JazzProjectAdmins" repository permission is required to perform this operation.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.