It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Missing files starting Jetty

Susan Hanson (1.6k2189193) | asked Dec 08 '14, 9:53 a.m.
Sometimes my Eclipse seems to get into a state where, starting one of my Jetty configurations (which has started happily in the past), I get a bunch of File Not Found exceptions .... Can someone help by telling me how to get these files? 

C:\\RTC40Dev\\workspaces\\Dev2\\WS\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.pde.core\\ALL plugins - Jetty RTC Server\\.settings\\org.eclipse.core.internal.preferences.osgi.prefs

C:\\RTC40Dev\\installs\\TeamConcert\\jazz\\client\\eclipse\\workspace\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.core.runtime\\.settings\\com.ibm.team.social.common.prefs

C:\\RTC40Dev\\installs\\TeamConcert\\jazz\\client\\eclipse\\workspace\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.core.runtime\\.settings\\org.eclipse.core.resources.prefs

C:\\RTC40Dev\\installs\\TeamConcert\\jazz\\client\\eclipse\\workspace\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.core.resources\\.workspace.bak

C:\\RTC40Dev\\installs\\TeamConcert\\jazz\\client\\eclipse\\workspace\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.jdt.core\\nonChainingJarsCache

C:\\RTC40Dev\\installs\\TeamConcert\\jazz\\client\\eclipse\\workspace\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.jdt.core\\invalidArchivesCache

C:\\RTC40Dev\\installs\\TeamConcert\\jazz\\client\\eclipse\\workspace\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.core.runtime\\.settings\\org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs

C:\\RTC40Dev\\installs\\TeamConcert\\jazz\\client\\eclipse\\workspace\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.jdt.core\\variablesAndContainers.dat

C:\\RTC40Dev\\workspaces\\Dev2\\WS\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.pde.core\\ALL plugins - Jetty RTC Server\\.settings\\org.eclipse.core.net.prefs

C:\\RTC40Dev\\installs\\TeamConcert\\jazz\\client\\eclipse\\workspace\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.core.runtime\\.settings\\org.eclipse.core.net.prefs

C:\\RTC40Dev\\installs\\TeamConcert\\jazz\\client\\eclipse\\workspace\\.metadata\\.plugins\\org.eclipse.core.runtime\\.settings\\org.eclipse.update.core.prefs   

Comments
sam detweiler commented Dec 08 '14, 12:08 p.m.

do they actually exist?  using the file browser or commandline?

sounds like a bad eclipse shutdown..

eclipse -clean from the commandline might resolve this

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.