It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Importing a test script in xml in RQM, exported from the RQMUrl utility

Marinept Villalobos (472131) | asked Nov 24 '14, 9:48 a.m.
I have been using RQMURLUtility to download a test script from a Project_Area-A in order to import it in Project_Area-B (located in other repository). (Because there's no way to export/import test scripts easily)

However when I'm in Project_Area-B and I try to import the test script using the option in the application (not with the rqmurlutility) it says there's a error with the XML (is malformed).

How this can be, since I'm using RQMURLUtility 4.06  (RQM 4.0.6) and I'm not altering the exported xml in any way before importing. I also tried to retrieve the test script using the restapi, and the output is the same as the RQM url utility

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Nov 24 '14, 10:39 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Can you try the RQM Copy Utility?
Marinept Villalobos selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Marinept Villalobos commented Nov 27 '14, 3:57 p.m. | edited Nov 27 '14, 3:58 p.m.

On a first test, I was able to copy an artifact between projects in the same repository.

I would like to make a test copying an artifact using the sandbox and my local test area, is it possible?
Thanks for the help. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.