It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Hide repository workspace (without unloading) from Pending Changes view

Ashok Sharma (3211118) | asked Nov 20 '14, 8:41 a.m.
Hi,
Do we have any way to hide repository workspace (without unloading) from Pending Changes view?

While searching existing queries i found that one ticket is already there for this requirement, but it seems like its still not fixed.

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=242820

Thanks

Comments
Donald Nong commented Nov 20 '14, 8:22 p.m.

The work item is an "enhancement". If you want it to be implemented, cast your vote there.

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 21 '14, 5:27 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
As of today, I don't see a way to do that. I would agree with Donald, that you should vote the enhancement up. i would also suggest to provide a rationale for why you'd want that as a comment. I would also be curious why you wanted to be able to do that.

Comments
Ashok Sharma commented Dec 08 '14, 1:38 a.m.

Ralph, that is very useful feature for me. Actually i work on many streams simultaneously and because of that the pending changes view has huge list and it becomes difficult to reach to the right WS for finding changes. 

permanent link
Evan Hughes (2.4k1318) | answered Dec 08 '14, 9:45 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Dec 08 '14, 9:49 a.m.
On the RTC SCM team we maintain separate Eclipse workspaces with different repository workspaces loaded in each. Switching repository workspaces involves starting another Eclipse instance. 

I realize this isn't optimal for some teams. 

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Dec 08 '14, 9:50 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I like the option to switch between sandboxes as implemented in the Visual Studio client. This allows to keep the sandboxes loaded and keep the pending changes usable.

Evan Hughes commented Dec 08 '14, 12:09 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I'll have to take a look at that. It does sound interesting. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.