It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can JRS be used to create a custom reports ?

Naveen B.V. (1526) | asked Nov 17 '14, 9:28 a.m.
Can JRS be used to create custom reports ?
Like for example :
Delivered Defect Density = Number of Defects / Total Time Spent (in an iteration)
over here, I'm looking for Count either in percentage manner or decimal manner

Is these kinds of customizations possible? If so, how to implement the above one ?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Nov 17 '14, 9:49 a.m.
edited Nov 17 '14, 9:50 a.m.
Hello Naveen,

I don't think the current version of JRS (5.0.1) supports any calculation on the report data; so it's probably not possible.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi
Naveen B.V. selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Naveen B.V. commented Nov 17 '14, 11:58 p.m.

Thanks for the answer. But, I would be curious to know whether the same can be achieved by JRS (5.0.2) version ?
We are planning to deploy that version in our production env by Jan - Feb 2015. Hence, I was curious to know

One other answer

permanent link
Theresa Ramsey (1915) | answered Dec 03 '14, 6:25 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Naveen,
In v5.0.2, the table reports do not support aggregation (though we are planning to support it in the future).  You can create a graph of say the total number of defects planned for a specific iteration.  Another option would be to export the defect data to Excel to do calculations. If you run the same report multiple times, you can export using the "Download a spreadsheet with live data option" and then rerun the query in Excel in when you need it (it'll ask for your CLM credentials each time you run).  Hope this helps!
Theresa

Comments
James Paulus commented Dec 12 '16, 4:37 p.m.

We are currently on 5.0.2 hoping to get to 6.0.3 soon.  Is this implemented in 6.0.3?

Geoffrey Clemm commented Dec 15 '16, 3:36 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

JRS in 6.0.3 does support some forms of data aggregation.  I'd suggest reading either the on-line help or the New and Noteworthy section of the 6.0.3 download for further information, or posting a new question if that documentation isn't clear.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.