It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

getting error while importing JRS reports

Qaiser Islam (31297074) | asked Sep 24 '14, 9:30 a.m.
retagged Sep 24 '14, 9:53 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)
I am getting the following error while importing the existing report through JRS admin screen. This error is coming for each report and only two reports got imported successfully. Apart from this report issue, everything else is working fine. JRS is deployed in same WAS where other CLM apps are installed, DB is SQL 2012.
------------------------------------------- 
2014-09-24 16:18:37,588 [              WebContainer : 2] ERROR ibm.team.integration.reporting.ui.services.Setup$1  - Import file Iteration Health.ttl
com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.common.exceptions.ModelHandleException: CRRGW5101E The URL for Jazz Reporting Service was not found. Run Jazz Team Server setup first to register the Jazz Reporting Service application. If it is not running on a Jazz Team Server instance, configure the application properly and restart the server.
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.model.stores.TDBReportDefinitionResourceOperations.createReportDefinition(TDBReportDefinitionResourceOperations.java:130)
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.model.exportimport.ImportActionHandler.importReportDefinition(ImportActionHandler.java:1026)
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.model.exportimport.ImportActionHandler.importFile(ImportActionHandler.java:685)
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.model.exportimport.ImportActionHandler.importFiles(ImportActionHandler.java:583)
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.model.exportimport.ImportActionHandler.importFiles(ImportActionHandler.java:547)
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.model.exportimport.ImportActionHandler.executeImport(ImportActionHandler.java:385)
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.model.exportimport.ImportActionHandler.execute_(ImportActionHandler.java:232)
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.model.exportimport.ImportActionHandler.execute(ImportActionHandler.java:222)
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.ui.services.Setup.performImport(Setup.java:678)
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.ui.services.Setup.importReports(Setup.java:621)
at com.ibm.team.integration.reporting.ui.services.Setup.doPost(Setup.java:448)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:595)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:668)

2 answers

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Oct 16 '14, 5:11 a.m.
 Hello Qaiser,

did you register the JRS application as described in the following link?

Registering Jazz Reporting Service as an application on Jazz Team Server
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_5.0.1/com.ibm.team.jp.jrs.install.doc/topics/t_jrs_jts_setup.html

Note: this needs to be done on the JTS instance where you want to install JRS.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Comments
Qaiser Islam commented Oct 22 '14, 10:48 a.m.

Jazz Reporting Server is registered in JTS, even i can see Jazz Reporting server under the application menu. I have tried to create some reports, all working fine. the only thing is that i am not able to import the existing reports through Admin menu  

permanent link
June Boston (1942938) | answered Sep 18 '15, 2:53 p.m.

I encountered this error on a test server just now, and found something interesting in the error logs.  Some of the failed imports, out of the 48 that failed, popped out an error in the logs:

CRRGW5628E An com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException error occurred when validating the input SQL string, caused by A processing error "Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "SQL_Latin1_General_CP437_CS_AS" and "SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS" in the concat operation." occurred.

Data warehouse databases are supposed to be SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS, as in previous versions of CLM, and the DB setup instructions for even the latest version seem to agree with me.  To check though, we switched this data warehouse collation to CP437 and tried to import the reports again, and now 27 were imported though there were still errors.  Some of the errors were still that collation mismatch, and some were what OP posted.  Our rs in this environment is in the same WebSphere profile as the rest of CLM and was set up correctly, so that error doesn't make sense unless for some whacky reason we need to add an outgoing/ingoing trusted friends relationship in 5.0.2 JRS setup even though it's the same Jazz server.  That doesn't make a whole lotta sense though.

Still working through this one and I know this thread is old, but I didn't find anyone else talking about this error and I just want to make sure the info is available.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.