It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ID CRRRW7291E Your permissions for access to the project could not be retrieved from the server. Your user information might not be configured correctly.

Shuchita Tripathi (31436595) | asked Sep 11 '14, 8:25 a.m.
edited Sep 12 '14, 12:39 a.m.

I am doing import of DOORS requirement to DNG using ReqIF.

Sometimes, after import is completed, I start getting some error. This error is not constant. If i refresh the page, i get some other error. Last line of this error is

RequestError: Unable to load https://<servername>:9444/rm/operations status:500

I re-installed the server and for 2 days it was working fine. Now again I am getting this error.

How to resolve this?

Comments
Mike Jaworski commented Sep 11 '14, 8:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi,

Could you provide more information about your DNG installation? Which release are you using? Is this a fresh installation, or have you migrated from a previous version of RRC/DNG? If you have migrated, how recently? Could you also attempt to locate the entry in the rm.log file which might correspond to this error? (I would try searching the log file for stack traces that contain words such as "Operations" and/or "Exception")

Thanks,
Mike Jaworski

Shuchita Tripathi commented Sep 12 '14, 12:38 a.m.

Hi Michael,

I am using DNG 5.0.It is a fresh installation.I searched for the log file and found the following errors in 2 files:

rm.log file

- SQL Exception #1

SQL Message: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested

SQL State: 40XL1

Error Code: 30000

at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.errlog.AbstractErrLogWrapper.logAndReturnException(AbstractErrLogWrapper.java:98)

... 44 more

Caused by: java.sql.SQLTransactionRollbackException: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested

at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)

rm file

2014-09-12 00:02:27,730 [ http-bio-9444-exec-21] ERROR ibm.rdm.fronting.server.rrs.publish.PublishService  - CRRRS1007E  A problem occurred in the Requirements Management (RM) server: Entry [41545ef1f29df9de]

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.rrs.publish.internal.LegacyPublishService.buildLinkType(LegacyPublishService.java:4735)

Shuchita Tripathi commented Sep 12 '14, 12:38 a.m.

Hi Paul,

The question you have tagged is raised by me. I am still waiting for someone's help on it.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.