It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Issue with export from DNG

Lloyd Ison (111) | asked Jan 12 '16, 12:54 p.m.
When I am trying to export a MS Word or PDF document from our DNG database, several of the artifacts are corrupted.  For example, on the browser we can see an artifact that states:

"average count readings from the lamp sensors over at least a 3-second duration"

However, when exported the artifact reads:

"average count readings from the lamp sensors over at leasta 3-second duration"

As you can see, the space between "least" and "a" is deleted.

Can you please advise as to how we can rectify this issue?

Thank you,

Lloyd Ison

One answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Jan 12 '16, 3:26 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Lloyd,

I'd suggest opening a PMR with support for an issue like this.  It sounds like an issue with the source data.  Was the data perhaps imported from an external data source like MS Word/Excel?  Support would want to take a look at the underlying source of some of the artifacts that exhibit this behavior in order to advise on a solution.

Comments
Lloyd Ison commented Jan 12 '16, 3:32 p.m.

How can I open up a PMR?  I have opened up an IBM Service Request, is this the same thing?

We have examples of many artifacts in our database that are exhibiting this issue and causing us alot of headaches.

Benjamin Silverman commented Jan 12 '16, 3:39 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Apologies, I usually add the link when I suggest opening a PMR but missed that here.  But yes, PMR's are logged through the Service Request (SR) tool.  I found your PMR and looks like we've already started investigating.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.