It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to hide achived timelines so they wont show up when associating a team area to a timeline?

Andre Gusmao (802640) | asked Aug 14 '14, 11:21 a.m.
A project area has several team areas and timelines. Whenever a new team area is created, it will be associated to a timeline. In the web client, this is done through a select box, which is populated with every timeline in the project area, including archived timelines. In the Eclipse client, this is done through a pop up window where all timelines (including archived) are shown.
Whenever an existing team area needs to change its timeline association, the behavior is the same.
The project area has over 50 archived timelines and less then 5 active timelines. It doesn't make sense to have to go through 55 timelines when there are only 5 in active state. From an end user perspective, this looks awkward.
The question: is it possible to hide these archived timelines for this particular situation? Archived timelines can be hidden in the Eclipse client, but only for the Timeline panel in the Overview tab.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Aug 14 '14, 12:52 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I just checked and I don't think this feature is available. I would recommend you open up an enhancement request.
Andre Gusmao selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.