It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why am I getting a "STATUS 400" error when importing tasks from Microsoft Project?

LaMont Ruley (1111) | asked Aug 05 '14, 12:03 p.m.
edited Aug 06 '14, 12:03 a.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
I am getting the following error when I import tasks from Microsoft Project 2010 in XML:
Error - [object Object]: STATUS 400

Comments
Arne Bister commented Aug 05 '14, 3:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi,
although you have not asked a question in either title or text I assume you wonder if anybody has seen this error before and might know the cause and/or a workaround. Can you please give more details?
What version of RTC? Notice MSP 2010 is supported since RTC 4.0
What is the complete error message? What client? If web, what browser and browser version?
As a generic hint, this article summarizes the MS Project export/import: https://jazz.net/library/article/1150

Geoffrey Clemm commented Aug 06 '14, 12:01 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Yes, as Arne says, PLEASE make the title of your question a meaningful question (if you don't have a question mark at the end of your question, it is probably not a meaningful question).   Imagine that the only info a person gets from you is your question title ... and ask yourself if you are likely to get a sensible answer. 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.