It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Execution report displaying the number of times TC was executed and by Whom ...

Rajesh Avanthi (10815145173) | asked Jul 27 '14, 7:33 a.m.

We have a requirement to pull a report by Testers who have executed the test scripts. We are unable to generate a report based on "Tested By" field.  (RQM v4..6)

For Example:
============

1) A Test lead assigned a test case to the Tester-1 for
execution by updating the Owned by attribute in RQM.

2) Tester-1 executed the test case1 and the result is failed and Tester-1 raised a defect for the same.

3) In the absence of Tester-1 if a Tester-2 executes the
same test case after the defect is fixed which is still owned by
Tester1 and result is passed.

In this case we are looking for a report which shows the details of how many times the Test Case was executed  and by Whom ?

We tried to check the Insight data model to see if it carries any information of the same so that we can query, but no luck.

Appreciate any help on this

One answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Jul 28 '14, 4:52 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Rajesh,

In the FM Model, Execution Result area, you can find in the Execution Result table, the Owner field.  From my tests, every time I run an execution record, even if I'm not the owner of the record, my user gets assigned as the owner of the execution result.  The table also contains the information related to the Test Case, so that could help you to create the report you need.

Thank you,
- Clara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.