It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTCz - On System z, How to clear or reset JTS configuration, temp / log (OR) undo JTS configuration

Vijayalakshmie K Ekan (711116) | asked Jul 22 '14, 9:25 a.m.
 Hi Team,

I am configuring RTC on System z. Initially I did  JTS setup three months before and now restarting it. 

I am getting the following exception on on http://hostname:port/jts/admin web page

There are following two exception under diagnostics.

JFS Index
ERROR Last executed: 22/07/14 3:24 PM
ERRORS:
   CRJZS5821E The RDF index at /rtc4/rtcwork/jazz401/jts/indices/_XBry8X5qEeOET_FmQtIWcg/jfs-rdfindex/ is corrupted. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJZS5821E.
   CRJZS5821E The RDF index at /rtc4/rtcwork/jazz401/jts/indices/_XBry8X5qEeOET_FmQtIWcg/jfs-rdfhistory/ is corrupted. For more details, open the help system and search for CRJZS5821E.

Applications and Friends
ERROR Last executed: 22/07/14 6:34 PM
Friend: "Jazz Team Server" is associated with the consumer key "39e56264e7de4276b272a48d516daa56", but no consumer exists with that key.
This could be caused by deleting the consumer.

So there is some conflict on consumer key, so can you guide me how to resolve 
(or) Is there way to reset JTS Configuration, so that I  would try from first.

Thanks in Advance, Viji

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jul 23 '14, 12:16 a.m.

You can try to run command "repotools-jts -reindex all" after removing the "indices" folder mentioned in the errors. This usually fixes the corrupted index.
For the consumer key issue, more information is required for determine how to deal with it.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.