It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problems creating a jazz.net sandbox

Vincent Boileau (155) | asked May 22 '14, 5:10 a.m.
edited May 22 '14, 8:07 a.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
I do not succeed in creating a jazz.net sandbox: it misses that elements in my profile which I complete but which are not registered.

Je ne parviens pas à créer un bac à sable : il manque des éléments dans mon profil que je complète mais qui ne sont pas enregistrées /

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented May 22 '14, 5:17 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please provide more details.  What client are you using to create the sandbox (Eclipse, Visual Studio, Command Line, Windows Explorer)?   What is the exact sequence of commands you were using?   What is the error message you are receiving (if any)?  What do you mean by "elements in my profile"?   What do you mean by "complete, but not registered" (provide specific example, with expected file paths and file contents)?

Geoffrey Clemm commented May 22 '14, 5:29 a.m.

Note: I modified the question to remove the multi-language title (to avoid confusing the "search" results), and to remove the RQM and RRC tags (since the question does appear to be about RQM or RRC).

Vincent Boileau commented May 22 '14, 5:43 a.m. | edited May 22 '14, 7:31 a.m.

J'ai utilisé le lien https://jazz.net/products/sandbox/ pour tenter de créer le bac à sable

Le client utilisé est celui utilisé par le lien indiqué
Je sélectionne les trois outils (RTC RRC et RQM), j'indique que j'accepte les conditions de la licence et valide l'écran
Un message s'affiche en haut de l'écran pour indiquer que mon profil est incomplet, je clique dessus et je remarque qu'il manque le code postal, que j'ajoute, puis j'enregistre l'information. Pas de message pour indiquer que l'information est bien enregistrée, mais pas d'information non plus pour indiquer que ce n'est pas le cas.
Je peux fournir des copies écran mais pour cela il faudrait pouvoir ajouter une pièce jointe ou me fournir une adresse de messagerie où l'adresser

I used the link https://jazz.net/products/sandbox/ to try to create the sandbox

The used customer is the one used by the indicated link
I select three tools (RTC RRC and RQM), I indicate that I accept the conditions of the license(Bachelor's degree) and confirm the screen
A message displays at the top of the screen to indicate that my profile is incomplete, I click above and I notice that the zip code is missing, that I add, then I register the information. No message to indicate that the information is registered well, but no information either to indicate that it is not the case.
I can supply copies screen but for it it would be necessary to be able to add an attachment or supply to me an e-mail address where to send him

Geoffrey Clemm commented May 22 '14, 7:59 a.m.

That information should be sufficient to start the discussion.  It's unfortunate that the team is using the term "sandbox" for both the file area maintained by RTC-SCM, and for the hosted trial areas on jazz.net.   To avoid confusion, I'd suggest using the term "jazz.net sandbox" for the latter kind of sandbox.  I'll adjust the question title, and the keywords, to reflect this.

Vincent Boileau commented May 22 '14, 8:11 a.m.

Merci pour ta réponse et pour les précisions de vocabulaire apportées. Je vous laisse analyser les raisons de cette anomalie / Thank you for your answer and for the brought precision of vocabulary. I let you analyze the reasons of this anomaly

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.