It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create a "Requirements Change Request"?

Frank Schophuizen (19323226) | asked Apr 11 '14, 5:56 a.m.
In my Change Management project area I have the "Provides" association of "Requirements Change Request" with the Requirements artifacts container. But neither in the Change Management project area or the Requirements project area I can create a Requirements Change Request.

How can I create a Requirements Change Request?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Apr 11 '14, 8:15 p.m.
With the "Requirements Change Request" association, you can create a "Track Requirements" link from the work item in CM.
Frank Schophuizen selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Frank Schophuizen commented Apr 29 '14, 6:40 a.m.

Thanks!

So if I understand correctly, the "provides" association does not define an extra work item type in RTC, it does not define an extra relationship type in RTC, but it does enable links between a work item in RTC and an artifacts in the artifact containers using an existing relationship type (in this case "Track Requirements").

One other answer

permanent link
Ankit Vashistha (125627) | answered Apr 29 '14, 7:57 a.m.
Hi Frank,

Though it is supposed to be the part of RRC but, still you can have the same "Requirements Change Request" as a type of work item in your CCM part of CLM.

You can add a new type of work item and can customize the same as per your projects need.

Regards:
Ankit

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.