It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Loading RFT scripts for a long time in RQM

swapna das (3324572) | asked Apr 04 '14, 3:13 a.m.
 Hi,
  Currently we are using Rational CLM 4.0.2. We have integrated RQM with RFT.
We are currently uploading RFT  scripts in RQM using "Use test resources that are local to a test machine" option 
Sometimes, after we upload the scripts, when we navigate to scripts in RQM and click on the test script. there is a loading symbol that persists and the script reference is lost. Please see the screen shot below. 

The option that is selected earlier "Use test resources that are local to a test machine" is gone and the above option is selected. When we try to change back to "Use test resources that are local to a test machine" and save, we are not able to save. The script just remains in the "Loading..." state forever. 
We have checked this both in IE and Chrome.
 Please help me.

One answer

permanent link
Sunil Kumar R (1.1k13044) | answered Apr 04 '14, 4:16 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Swapna, I came across a defect with similar behavior as you mentioned above.
More specifically, the behavior is observed if you make any inline changes (i.e., change in "View test scripts" view for example) to remote scripts (scripts imported from RPT / RFT machines through adapter for RQM).

Here is the defect work-item. Let me know if this helps or if you have any questions.

Best Regards
Sunil

Comments
swapna das commented Apr 04 '14, 6:46 a.m.

Hi Sunil,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

Can you please let me know , how can I overcome the situation now .

Thanks in Advance,

Swapna Das

Sunil Kumar R commented Apr 04 '14, 6:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Swapna, You have to avoid editing the test scripts inline (eg: in view test scripts) and instead, open the test script for edit and make changes.

Best Regards, Sunil

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.