upgrade 4.0.0 to 4.0.6 cas changing the address to RTC projects from /jazz context to /ccm context
I have updated JTS to 4.0.6 and when I go to the url https://<host>:9443/jts/admin it looks ok.
I check "about the server" option and it shows 4.0.6.
But where are all the JAZZ projects now ? formerly I used the url:
https://<host>:9443/jazz/web/projects
It looks like Jazz has been replaced with CCM, is that right ? Do I need to manually copy the teamserver.properties from the old jazz directory to the CCM directory ? Any document regrading this step ?
Regards
Terry
2 answers
Hi Terry,
I don't think that your address for the projects should have been changed from jazz to ccm. What were the instructions you have used to upgrade your server?
Please use following instructions: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m6/topic/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/roadmap_clm_upgrade.html if you have used different already.
I don't think that your address for the projects should have been changed from jazz to ccm. What were the instructions you have used to upgrade your server?
Please use following instructions: http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m6/topic/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/roadmap_clm_upgrade.html if you have used different already.
Comments
Are you sure it's in the database and not only in config?
Are you using Websphere with IHS and IHS Plugin for WAS?
Often only the plugin-cfg.xml is wrong after upgrades, if the file is not secured by setting the read-only attribute. WAS application setup is often creating new plugin-cfg, which is not useable.
Comments
1 vote
showing 5 of 6
show 1 more comments