It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

In RRC how to get all the scenarios which satisfy a high level user story?

Rabh Pandya (834) | asked Jan 28 '14, 1:50 p.m.
 In our RRC hierarchy we have High Level User Story >- Satisfied By -> Scenario. Is there a way to submit a series of high level user story IDs and get the scenario IDs which satisfy them? Am happy to try use the REST api if that's what it requires.

One answer

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Jan 28 '14, 2:05 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
A couple of ideas come to mind ...
1. You could select the set of HL user stories, then view them in the Links Explorer. Filter to show only the Satisfied by links.
2. You could create a RRC view with columns for HL user story and satisfied by links.

Comments
Rabh Pandya commented Jan 28 '14, 4:04 p.m.

Thanks for the swift response.

Those are good ideas. I guess I should have been slightly more specific. I have a list of High Level User Story IDs in a spreadsheet, and wanted to take these and generate all the scenarios that satisfy them. Is there any way of submitting a list of IDs for the filter/view?

Daniel Moul commented Jan 28 '14, 4:09 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I think you would need to do this using the OSLC-RM REST api.... or possibly using the new JavaScript extensions.

You can find pointers on the JavaScript extensions here (apply to 405 and 406):
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-requirements-composer/milestones/4.0.6M2?p=news#TOC_C

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.