It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error: In the person X dashboard it says: You are not member of any project of this application (this applies to CM and RM).

Cherifa Mansoura (155) | asked Jan 21 '14, 11:49 a.m.
 WE have added a person as a member to few projects in RM and CM but when this person opens his dashboard, it says :you are not member of any projects in this application..(applies to RM and CM).
What is the problem? Please help
Thanks
Cherifa

Comments
Mike Jaworski commented Jan 21 '14, 3:14 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Cherifa,

Could you provide a little more information about the behavior you see? For example, which version of the application are you using, what licenses have been assigned to the user in question, and which repository roles have been assigned to the user in question (e.g. JazzUser, JazzAdmin, etc)? 
Also, could you take a screenshot of a) the user's dashboard which should show the projects which the user is a member of, b) the Project Overview admin page for a project which successfully shows the specific user as a member, as well as c) the Project Overview admin page for a project which is NOT showing the specific user as a member. This should give us a bit more information to help us diagnose this issue.

Thanks,
Mike Jaworski 

Cherifa Mansoura commented Jan 21 '14, 6:57 p.m.

Thanks. Can I send the screen shots separately?

Mike Jaworski commented Jan 22 '14, 8:06 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Cherifa, you're welcome to send the screenshots to my IBM email address, where it can be treated as customer-confidential information. My email address is my user name from this forum (go to my forum profile, and it is the last segment of the URL), with @ us.ibm.com appended (I don't want to enter my full address, for spam purposes). Thanks.

2 answers

permanent link
Cherifa Mansoura (155) | answered Jan 21 '14, 7:00 p.m.

Which version of the application are we using @Lowes? 4.0.4      

2. What licenses have been assigned to the person and Which repository roles have been assigned her (e.g. (Jazz Users), Analyst Floating, Developer Floating  

4. Which projects she is a member of? "she is a member of a project" ( I checked)

5. A screen shot of the project overview admin page for a project which shows XX as a member ( Can I send it separately)

permanent link
Mike Jaworski (1.4k6) | answered Jan 23 '14, 10:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 27 '14, 8:48 a.m.
 Cherifa,

I received your screenshots yesterday through email (and responded to the email - not sure if you received my response), and it looks like it's possible that your RRC application may not be registered correctly with the JTS instance. I would suggest navigating to the /jts/admin page, navigating to Server -> Registered Applications, and making sure that the RM application is registered correctly here. You should also be able to tell this by clicking the "Home" drop-down button in the top-left corner of your screen, expanding the "Requirements Management" section, and seeing if your projects display properly here. If your projects display correctly, this would indicate a successful registration between JTS and RRC, and I would be stumped from here ... If nothing else, I would suggest opening a PMR through Rational Support, since there is likely to be more information that would need to be collected in order to effectively diagnose this issue. Here's a link for how to contact Support: http://www-01.ibm.com/software/rational/support/contact.html

Hope this helps!
Mike Jaworski

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.