It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

problem with "Rational Build Forge" engine could not connect to build forge from RTC

Richar Cai (1711116) | asked Jan 14 '14, 4:44 a.m.

Dear All,

I am writing to seek your help.

RTC:  3.0.1

BuildForge:  7.1.2

We encountered a problem today. The problem is RTC could not connect to BuildForge with the error message below:

com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceException - CRJAZ0099I when access to  URL“https://oprtc:9443/ccm/service/com.ibm.rational.connector.buildforge.internal.common.IBuildForgeServicesLayerService”时,发生以下 HTTP 错误:“java.net.SocketTimeoutException”

I created a "Rational Build Forge Engine" and tested connection successfully some days before.

But today, this build engine could not connect to BF server.

I am sure the BF ip(99.1.36.124) and port number(3966) and build forge user id are all correct.

I telnet from RTC Server - telnet  99.1.36.124  3966 and the connection is ok.

Checked "active services" from ccm admin console, I  can see there are several buildforge related services and hung there. Not sure why?

The hung services are as below: They alreay run for more than 3 hours but still there.

com.ibm.rational.buildforge.team.internal.service.BuildForgeServicesLayerService.requestConnectionTest

com.ibm.rational.buildforge.team.internal.service.BuildForgeEventPollerScheduledTask.executeTask

Could anybody help to have a look?

Thank you very much!

Thanks&Best regards,

Richar Cai

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.