It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot ARCHIVE Project Area for RTC and RQM

Adriano Fanelli (2333029) | asked Nov 26 '13, 9:18 a.m.
I have 2  Project Area with the same name "ACG" on RTC and RQM but when I want to archive I receive the following message
RTC:
Items with a protected read access policy must use a public context id, a project id, or a current contributor id but the id "_yHjDAagAEeKwMIdK_xd7Ug" was used
RQM:
Items with a protected read access policy must use a public context id, a project id, or a current contributor id but the id "_LpogsKgCEeKs86b38zoW-A" was used

another Project Area with same name "ACG" on RRC was archived successfully.
Any help is appreciated
Regards, Adriano

2 answers

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21114139) | answered Nov 26 '13, 7:23 p.m.
You may want to go to RQM and RTC's admin page and see if there is any association in the project area and the associated project area may be archived already. If you remove the association in RQM and RTC, are you able to archive them now?
If yes, it could a known defect which was fixed in 4.0.4.

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Nov 27 '13, 7:08 a.m.

Hi Don,
Could you provide jazz.net defect number for that? It could be useful to have a reference to the defect.

Don Yang commented Nov 27 '13, 6:10 p.m.

There are some workitems with the same errors pointing to the below defect:
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=262994

anna maria scardera commented Nov 29 '13, 5:54 a.m. | edited Dec 02 '13, 3:28 a.m.

Thanks Don,
your workaround solved the problem! Adriano and I are able now to archive both RQM and RTC project areas.

Thanks again
Anna Maria

Don Yang commented Dec 01 '13, 9:02 p.m.

Thanks Anna Maria for letting us know it works.

permanent link
Adriano Fanelli (2333029) | answered Nov 27 '13, 5:34 a.m.
Hello ... thanks for replay ... our environment is at 4.0.3 level and either RTC and RQM do not have
any association, they were previously deleted. As I described before I was able to archive the RRC (RM)  project Area.
This project 3 project areas were created within the LifeCycleProject definition and the LCP is already deleted.
Thanks

Comments
Don Yang commented Nov 27 '13, 6:09 p.m.

can you please check this article and see if it helps?
https://jazz.net/library/article/1311

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.