It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC: some questions about the Review process

Alberto Teodoro (6632438) | asked Oct 28 '13, 7:51 a.m.

Hi all,
I'm using RRC in CLM 4.0.2.

I have some questions about the Review process, do I grouped them into this post.

1) When a Review starts, the partecipants receive the invitation to join this review: I would like to change the Italian text of the invitation, because it's not correct: it should be "L'utente รจ stato invitato a partecipare alla revisione ..."; the message used now, says "inviato" (that means sent), insted of "invitato" (that means invited).
2)I would like that partecipants could receive the notifications also at the main changing status and not only at the start time:
 a) Could the Approver receive a notification when a reviewer has done his work?
 b) Could the Reviewer/Approver receive a notification when the Review is overdue and/or near to the due date?
3) when I modify the date of the Review, the date in the notification mail is not the correct one: it refers at 1 day before. It's a correct behaviour?

Many thanks

Alberto

Accepted answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Oct 28 '13, 6:25 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Alberto,

I would suggest contacting support for correcting the problems you describe in #'s 1 and 3 above.  As for #2, it is not currently possible to customize the email triggers for RRC so I would suggest submitting an enhancement request for that.  Hope it helps,
Alberto Teodoro selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.