It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What voice recognition software works with RRC?

Cliff Gardiner (921234) | asked Mar 28 '14, 1:22 p.m.

Hi all,

we have a requirement from Occupational Health for users to be able to use voice recognition software.  At present one business analyst has tried Dragon with RRC 4.0.3 and had mixed results, shall we say.

Has anyone any experence with this?  The product docs simply list a load of keyboard shortcuts but that's not the question.  It's not stated whether IBM have tested any such products with the CLM applications.  Dragon is the company standard, but if another works well we'd like to know.

All advice gratefully received.

Cliff

One answer

permanent link
Erica Tran (1.4k7) | answered May 02 '14, 11:52 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Cliff,

I've never used Dragon with RRC, but I've seen many work item records that mention Dragon.  The following is an example of one.  This one is resolved in 4.0.3.  You could search the RM repository to see if there is a work item filed for one of the issues the user is running into. 

Defect 71289: 508 compliance issue with CLM RQM/RRC - Apply Tag dialog is unselectable with DRAGON

I hope this helps.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.