It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible disable the option get last version of artifacts in reviews of RDNG?

Rodrigo Marques (19511) | asked Aug 04 '15, 2:11 p.m.
 There is some way to disable this option for users who don't need to update the version of artifacts in a review?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Aug 05 '15, 7:23 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Yes. in V502 and earlier this is called a "formal review".  In V6 the kind of review you are wanting is a review from a baseline.
Rodrigo Marques selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Rodrigo Marques commented Aug 05 '15, 10:18 a.m.

Hi Daniel,

I'm working with RRC 4.0.5 and even choosing formal review, when the review are paused, the option to get the last version of artifacts is available. I know which just the creator of review and project admins can do this update, but I need to disable this option for everyone. Is it possible?

Daniel Moul commented Aug 05 '15, 10:47 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't believe you can remove it completely for the person who created the review (and admins) -- if anyone knows more, please speak up.

You could open an enhancement request, but I doubt it would get high priority, since the work-around seems simple: instruct your people who create formal reviews not to use that button.  If you do create an enhancement request, please explain why the above work-around is insufficient.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.