It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why a new macro element not included in the CQ Activity created by BuildForge Deliver job?

Ralph Roach (23145) | asked Aug 15 '13, 5:23 p.m.

I ran into compile issue but the BF Build job failed due to compile error that it could not find the new macro.  After a bit of investigation, it turns out that there is one new macro which is the first time we have a new macro added.

I can see the new macro in the version tree but it did not get delivered to SA and QA stream.

I went back to review the SA Deliver job and checked the new CQ Activity that was created by this job and verified the Changeset.  I found that the new macro was not included in this new Activity.

I am unable to understand why this is happening and am hoping maybe you might be able to give me some ideas as to what would stop/prevent a new macro from being included in the newly created Activity by the job to be delivered to SA & QA.

Any answers / assistance would be greatly appreciated!

--Ralph

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.