It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot set 'Watch' or create new profile in RM suspicion profiles

Christina Mattoon (3611210) | asked Jun 19 '13, 3:24 p.m.
I can access the list of existing suspicion profiles in the RM section of Suspicion Profile management in RRC.  BUT, when I press on 'Watch' to set it to 'Watching' or when I press on 'Create new Profile', NOTHING HAPPENS.  We are on CLM 4.0.0.1.  I have IE8 and Foxfire 21.0.  A colleague can do this from a much lower version of Foxfire (10-something).  Has anyone had this problem, or does anyone know why it's happening?

2 answers

permanent link
Bas Bekker (1.4k4) | answered Jun 20 '13, 10:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Here is the browser support for the the CLM 4.0.0.x products: https://jazz.net/library/article/811#mozTocId712524
Your FF version isn't on it, so that could be the reason. But IE8 is, so maybe there is a bug there.
Did you try to install Firebug on FF to see what's happening with the requests to the server under the cover?

permanent link
Christina Mattoon (3611210) | answered Jun 25 '13, 3:30 p.m.
None of the above.  It turns out that my company has built a 'one size fits all' and since I don't have admin permissions in RRC, I'm unable to manage suspicion profiles at all!  :-(

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.