It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting exception on the ITeamRepository.login method

Joe Celi (1389) | asked Jun 17 '13, 4:04 p.m.
When I issue the ITeamRepository.login method I am getting the following exception

com.ibm.team.repository.common .TeamRepositoryException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource .Resource$IOWrappedException: http://apache.org/xml/features/disallow-doctype-decl

This is a Windows 2008 server.  The same code is running fine on my Windows XP system.

Full exception ...

com.ibm.team.repository.common .TeamRepositoryException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource .Resource$IOWrappedException: http://apache.org/xml/features/disallow-doctype-decl

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorA ccessorImpl.newInstance0(Nativ e Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorA ccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknow n Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstruc torAccessorImpl.newInstance(Un known Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor. newInstance(Unknown Source)

at com.ibm.team.repository.transp ort.client.RemoteTeamService.g etAppropriateException(RemoteT eamService.java:704)

at com.ibm.team.repository.transp ort.client.RemoteTeamService.e xecuteMethod(RemoteTeamService .java:506)

at com.ibm.team.repository.transp ort.client.RemoteTeamService.i nvoke(RemoteTeamService.java:1 94)

at com.ibm.team.repository.transp ort.client.ServiceInvocationHa ndler.invoke(ServiceInvocation Handler.java:43)

at $Proxy0.describe(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccess orImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccess orImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAc cessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invok e(Unknown Source)

at com.ibm.team.repository.client .internal.ServiceInterfaceProx y.invokeServiceCall(ServiceInt erfaceProxy.java:164)

at com.ibm.team.repository.client .internal.ServiceInterfaceProx y.invoke(ServiceInterfaceProxy .java:88)

at $Proxy0.describe(Unknown Source)

at com.ibm.team.repository.client .internal.TeamRepository$4.run (TeamRepository.java:1514)

at com.ibm.team.repository.client .internal.TeamRepository$4.run (TeamRepository.java:1)

at com.ibm.team.repository.client .internal.TeamRepository$3.run (TeamRepository.java:1288)

at com.ibm.team.repository.common .transport.CancelableCaller.ca ll(CancelableCaller.java:79)

at com.ibm.team.repository.client .internal.TeamRepository.callC ancelableService(TeamRepositor y.java:1281)

at com.ibm.team.repository.client .internal.TeamRepository.inter nalLogin(TeamRepository.java:1 507)

at com.ibm.team.repository.client .internal.TeamRepository.login (TeamRepository.java:640)

2 answers

permanent link
Joe Celi (1389) | answered Jun 18 '13, 10:08 a.m.
Ralph - thanks for the quick response.  I don't know the cause but when I switched from the Oracle JRE to the IBM JRE the problem went away.  Hopefully this information will help others that experience the same issue.

Comments
mark owusu-ansah commented Jan 08 '14, 3:47 p.m.

Joe,
  Were you able to  find   or identify the reason  for the errors.  I am getting same errors but have already switched to IBM JDK  with no luck

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 09 '14, 3:05 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't have a solution except switching to IBM JDK. You might want to also look into the classpath and make sure that there is no xerces library in front of the plain Java client libraries.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jun 18 '13, 9:16 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have never seen anything like this. Could this be a Java version or a a 32/64 bit version issue? Another possibility would be access restrictions. Are you running this on the console or in Eclipse?

Comments
mark owusu-ansah commented Jan 08 '14, 3:48 p.m.

Ralph,
  Were you able to  find   or identify the reason  for the errors.  I am getting same errors but have already switched to IBM JDK  with no luck

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.