It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to print a report showing work item status within the current iteration plan.

Matthew Fournier (756) | asked May 11 '13, 3:46 p.m.
The summary says it all, I'd like to be able to print a report using the same information
that can be found by drilling down in RTC from Plans > Current Plans > (Current) Sprint or iteration.
It's on this page that I'm able to see the full status of all work items related to the current iteration.
The only option in RTC is to export to MS Project.  I'd love to create a pdf based on this plan
so that it can be submitted to stakeholders.

2 answers

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered May 13 '13, 2:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Matthew, this appears to be an Enhancement in discussion.  You can follow the discussion and also add your inputs to "Enhancement Item 66468 : publishing the information for an iteration plan including the planned items"  URL for the same is : https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/66468

permanent link
VK L (8177154159) | answered May 13 '13, 12:20 a.m.
 Did you try the option of queries and exporting the result to an excel? Also, a similar report can be generated from Birt/RI using the required attibutes and the related conditions.

Thanks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.