It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why do metrics tables not go back in time as far as ODS tables in reports and how do I fix?

Michael Walker (99215201157) | asked May 06 '13, 5:11 p.m.
One of the teams we support is using RRDI 2.0.1 with CLM 4.0.1.  They created a report using the Request Metrics tables, but the chart produced only shows request info back to November 2012.

I looked in the Requests table in the Data Warehouse and the Requests there go back to 2010 and if I create a simple List Report using the Operational Data Store it shows them all from 2010.

How do I sync up the metrics tables with the Data Warehouse tables so they go back to 2010 like the Data Warehouse tables show?  Is it as simple as running the full Data Collection job in CLM or something else?

thanks,

Comments
Michael Walker commented May 08 '13, 3:17 a.m.

bump bump bump

One answer

permanent link
Petroula Pantazopoulos (36612) | answered Jul 15 '13, 5:20 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Some of the tables just capture information as a snapshot at a point in time.  If your data goes as far back as Nov 2012, then that's when you most likely started to run your etl and populating the tables.  F_REQUEST_METRICS is one of those trending fact tables that just takes a snapshot of some of the ODS request data and computes facts/measures for them.  There is no way to fabricate past data in this case for past dates.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.