Authentification problem
Hello,
I'm facing a small problem with the authentification.
We have on JTS with one RQM and RTC, all 4.0.1.
The authentification is configured to use LDAP, and the login to the applications is fine.
BUT
If I switch between RQM and RTC, or do an hover on a linked item, I have to authenticate again in the next application.
Sometimes even if I switch to settings/dashboards stored in the jts.
What I expect is to do the login once and switch between all the applications connected to the same JTS.
I think I've missed some configuration, but I don't know which one.
Can anyone help me.
greetings georg.
I'm facing a small problem with the authentification.
We have on JTS with one RQM and RTC, all 4.0.1.
The authentification is configured to use LDAP, and the login to the applications is fine.
BUT
If I switch between RQM and RTC, or do an hover on a linked item, I have to authenticate again in the next application.
Sometimes even if I switch to settings/dashboards stored in the jts.
What I expect is to do the login once and switch between all the applications connected to the same JTS.
I think I've missed some configuration, but I don't know which one.
Can anyone help me.
greetings georg.
One answer
Hello Georg,
You'll need to configure WebSphere to use single sign-on as described in this section of the Information Center.
-Christian
Technical Support Engineer
IBM Rational Client Support Europe
Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk
Mar 27 '13, 8:42 a.m.Georg Kellner
Mar 27 '13, 11:16 p.m.