RQMExcelWordImporter in Windows 7 no Documents and Settings folder
Installation instructions state that I must have write permissions to the log folder location at C:\Documents and Settings\<USER>\Application Data\Mso2Rqm. I'm using Windows 7 with Office 2010 and I don't have a Documents and Settings folder.
The installation of the RQMExcelImporterSetup gives me a message of successfully installed, however I do not see the Add-In or the RQM menu in my Excel spreadsheet.
The installation of the RQMExcelImporterSetup gives me a message of successfully installed, however I do not see the Add-In or the RQM menu in my Excel spreadsheet.
2 answers
Dana,
One thing to check is Excel's Disabled items/Add-ins list; make sure the importer is not listed there
I believe In Excel 2010 you can enable a disabled add-ins using the add-in options.
Click the File menu –> Options link –> Navigate to Add-Ins options.
Select Disabled Items in the Manage dropdown and click the Go button
This will display the Disabled Items window from which you can see and also re-enable the disabled add-in.