It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 4.0.1 - JTS. CCM, QM - can I get another trail license for QM?

Donald Poulin (2249119107) | asked Mar 15 '13, 12:32 p.m.
We installed RTC 4.0.1 with JTS, CCM and QM and are licensed for and using JTS and CCM. We had wanted to explore using QM as well but ran out of time before the trial license expired. Can I just get another 60 or 90 day trial license for QM so we can evaluate it? We have the time to do it now.

2 answers

permanent link
Laura W. Hinson (16126) | answered Mar 15 '13, 1:17 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Donald,

Someone else asked a similar question in this post: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/105436/clm-401-client-access-license-type.

According to the answer, it sounds like you can get another trial license.

Comments
Donald Poulin commented Mar 15 '13, 2:30 p.m.

I have laready downloaded and installed via IM the products mention - some time ago. I used the Installation Manager Repositories to do the initial install. That repository contained the original trial licenses. So how would I just acquire new trial licenses for QM? Do I need to pull down a new IM repository?

permanent link
Laura W. Hinson (16126) | answered Apr 23 '13, 1:53 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Donald,

I wasn't sure where to go to get a new trial license, so I forwarded your question to several other developers. I finally received a response today, and I learned that after your first trial license expires, you cannot use a new one.

Apparently the response in the forum post that I mentioned on 15 March was incorrect. You cannot get another trial license. I apologize for the delay in this response.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.