It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add a custom RRDI report into a RRC project ?

jean-claude vauthier (22634856) | asked Mar 07 '13, 4:44 a.m.
It is possible to add a custom RRDI report in the shared report list for a RTC or RQM project.

I have not found the way to do it for a RRC project.  How can I address this need with RRC ?

Thanks

2 answers

permanent link
Jared Russell (1.3k12019) | answered Mar 07 '13, 6:18 a.m.
 RRC doesn't support report templates in general so it's not possible to include RRDI reports directly within RRC. 

RRC also don't provide a custom report widget so you can't directly embed RRDI reports within a dashboard. A possible workaround to this would be to add your requirement reports to the template list in RTC, and then use the custom report widget provided by RTC to include the RRDI report. No idea if this would work or not.

permanent link
jean-claude vauthier (22634856) | answered Mar 07 '13, 6:32 a.m.
Which means that we have no integration between RRC and RRDI at the moment.  The only way for the analysts to access to the reports is to connect to the RRDI server through the RRDI web interface.  Elsewhere we have to create a RTC project area, just for the analysts to access to the custom reports...just not acceptable because it is another project area to manage and to administrate.

I have submitted an enhancement request.

Another limitation is that you can't launch a custom RRDI report from a personal dasboard.

I have submitted another enhancement request.

Thanks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.