It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Total Corrected Estimate Report

Rafael Hernandez (3222231) | asked Feb 15 '13, 2:10 p.m.
Good Day Everybody,

Im trying to create a BIRT report that shows me a list of all developers from a project area and the total corrected estimated (SUM of all corrected estimates from task workitem) of certain month.

At this moment i have this:

Im using LIVE_WORKITEM_COUNT Snapshot
I created a table that shows me:

||           WORKITEM ID             ||              CONTRIBUTOR           ||              CORRECTED ESTIMATED

||                  001                         ||             Rafael Hernandez          ||                          10 (Hours)
||                  002                         ||             Rafael Hernandez          ||                          4 (Hours)
||                  003                         ||             Rafael Hernandez          ||                          3 (Hours)
||                  004                         ||             Eva Gonzalez                ||                          7 (Hours)
||                  005                         ||             Eva Gonzalez                ||                          9 (Hours)

I want the report shows me this:

User                          ||     Total Hours

Rafael Hernandez     ||         17 (SUM of the 3 workitems assigned to the user)
Eva Gonzalez            ||         16 (SUM of the 3 workitems assigned to the user)

Im stuck in this step.

I hope anyone can help me.

Thanks in advance

One answer

permanent link
Vladimir Amelin (70462126) | answered Feb 18 '13, 1:33 a.m.
edited Feb 18 '13, 3:56 a.m.

I would create table that fetches contributors(along with their item id's) for certain project area(s) and add dynamic text to column "Total Hours". This dynamic text would have binding to LIVE_WORKITEMS_CNT and use contributor_itemid as parameter ("Data Set Parameter Binding"). It's like the one you list as current but filtered by contributor and we need just sum of hours.

|Name            | Hours                                                                                |

|<Name data>|<dynamic text which computes sum for this contributor>*|

*has explicit binding to LIVE_WORKITEMS_CNT

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.