It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Total Corrected Estimate Report

Rafael Hernandez (3222334) | asked Feb 15 '13, 2:10 p.m.
Good Day Everybody,

Im trying to create a BIRT report that shows me a list of all developers from a project area and the total corrected estimated (SUM of all corrected estimates from task workitem) of certain month.

At this moment i have this:

Im using LIVE_WORKITEM_COUNT Snapshot
I created a table that shows me:

||           WORKITEM ID             ||              CONTRIBUTOR           ||              CORRECTED ESTIMATED

||                  001                         ||             Rafael Hernandez          ||                          10 (Hours)
||                  002                         ||             Rafael Hernandez          ||                          4 (Hours)
||                  003                         ||             Rafael Hernandez          ||                          3 (Hours)
||                  004                         ||             Eva Gonzalez                ||                          7 (Hours)
||                  005                         ||             Eva Gonzalez                ||                          9 (Hours)

I want the report shows me this:

User                          ||     Total Hours

Rafael Hernandez     ||         17 (SUM of the 3 workitems assigned to the user)
Eva Gonzalez            ||         16 (SUM of the 3 workitems assigned to the user)

Im stuck in this step.

I hope anyone can help me.

Thanks in advance

One answer

permanent link
Vladimir Amelin (70472226) | answered Feb 18 '13, 1:33 a.m.
edited Feb 18 '13, 3:56 a.m.

I would create table that fetches contributors(along with their item id's) for certain project area(s) and add dynamic text to column "Total Hours". This dynamic text would have binding to LIVE_WORKITEMS_CNT and use contributor_itemid as parameter ("Data Set Parameter Binding"). It's like the one you list as current but filtered by contributor and we need just sum of hours.

|Name            | Hours                                                                                |

|<Name data>|<dynamic text which computes sum for this contributor>*|

*has explicit binding to LIVE_WORKITEMS_CNT

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.