It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why are Iterations being excluded from Story points by iteration report?

Neal McKegney (551422) | asked Jan 14 '14, 2:13 p.m.
edited Jan 15 '14, 6:41 a.m. by Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103)
I have 8 iterations I want to display in a 'Story points by iteration' report.  When I select all 8, only the latest 3 show up and the Last Data Snapshot date is the last time that the ETL ran

If I exclude the three iterations shown above, I get the other 5 iterations, and the Last Data Snapshot is from last month

Is there something I can do to fix this?

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Jan 17 '14, 5:25 p.m.
There are some vagaries in certain reports when iteration boundaries overlap.  I.e. Sprint 2 start == sprint 1 end ( not a day or two later).   I think also that once an iteration ends (by virtue of current date > iteration end date, not the 'current' setting), no more metrics are gathered for it which may explain why the  snapshot shows December for the 2nd graph.

Another, less likely thing to look at, may be that the Complexity enumeration has been modified 

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/26376/custom-story-point-values-not-adding-up-in-plan-view

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.