Test Cases in test suites are no longer showing after the 4.0.1 migration.
After upgrading from RQM 3.0.1.3 to 4.0.1 the Test Cases in test suites are no longer showing in web client
Test Suite>
Test Cases using web
Chrome 24.0.1312.56
FF 10.0.12
IE 8.0.6
Under Test Suite I select Test Cases and show per page has 1-10 of 46 with nothing visible beneath it. Is there a fix that can be applied to the system to resolve this issue?
Thanks
Chris
Test Suite>
Test Cases using web
Chrome 24.0.1312.56
FF 10.0.12
IE 8.0.6
Under Test Suite I select Test Cases and show per page has 1-10 of 46 with nothing visible beneath it. Is there a fix that can be applied to the system to resolve this issue?
Thanks
Chris
Accepted answer
Chris,
This is a known issue:
I would open a ticket with the support team and reference Defect ID 77989 (Test Suites with Test Cases are no longer displaying the Test Cases - the list is empty)
As a work-around, you can remove the "Execution Owner" field from the test case table display and that will resolve the display issue.