It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 4.0.3 State Workflow not showing the dropdown values correctly

Ankit Shah (15712) | asked Nov 13 '13, 1:50 p.m.
edited Nov 21 '13, 2:46 p.m. by Lisa Caten (342913)
 A new project was created in 4.0.3. Wejust migrated from 3.0.1.3  to 4.0.3. Values in the dropdown for state / action show up %qm.workflow.action.review instead of "Ready for Review". Same thing happens for state. This happens in the DEV RQM envr and only for newly created projects. Project migrated are working fine.

2 answers

permanent link
Tory Jaskoviak (52015) | answered Nov 20 '13, 6:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ankit,

At first glance, this sounds like a defect where RQM is improperly displaying the workflow ID rather than the name. Without looking at any javascript errors, my guess is that your issue is caused by Defect 91984 - Deprecated use of hard-coded workflow states still in use for OSLC, which has been resolved in 4.0.5.

However, since workflow customization was newly added in 4.0, I would also double-check your workflow settings to verify everything is properly setup. Go to 'Manage this Project Area' and in the left menu open 'Test Artifacts' -> 'Types' -> 'Workflows'. From here, verify that the workflows are setup properly for each test artifact, including the names. More information about workflows can be found on our Info Center - https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/t_define_custom_workflow.html&scope=null.

Regards,
Tory

permanent link
Ankit Shah (15712) | answered May 09 '14, 1:11 p.m.
 We got the same issue in 4.0.6. As of now i replaced the Process Template with the one that comes in 4.0.6 for RQM and now the names show up correctly.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.