IBM Rhapsody Model Manager
Analysis · Design change management · Lifecycle traceability
IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager 220.127.116.11
Rhapsody Model Manager 18.104.22.168 New & Noteworthy
The Rhapsody Model Manager installation option as part of the Design Management installer enables you to install the Jazz Team Server and several applications and client tools. For new and noteworthy information about parts of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 22.214.171.124
- Change and Configuration Management 126.96.36.199
- Quality Management 188.8.131.52
- Requirements Management 184.108.40.206
- Jazz Reporting Service 220.127.116.11
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 18.104.22.168
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the CLM and IoT CE 22.214.171.124 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
New in Rhapsody Model Manager 126.96.36.199
For a complete list of new and noteworthy items in this release, see the Rhapsody Model Manager 188.8.131.52 New & Noteworthy.
New in previous versions of Rhapsody Model Manager
For details about new features and functionality in previous releases, see these pages: