IBM Rhapsody Model Manager
Analysis · Design change management · Lifecycle traceability
IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody - Model Manager 126.96.36.199
Rhapsody Model Manager 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
For known issues or important information about parts of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), see these pages:
- Jazz Foundation (Jazz Team Server) and Global Configuration Management 184.108.40.206
- Change and Configuration Management 220.127.116.11
- Quality Management 18.104.22.168
- Requirements Management 22.214.171.124
- Jazz Reporting Service 126.96.36.199
- Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager 188.8.131.52
For a list of changes to the installation and upgrade process, see the CLM and IoT CE 184.108.40.206 Installation and Upgrade Notes.
Rhapsody Model Manager 220.127.116.11
Fixes in this release
For a list of all fixes in this release, see the defects fixed in Rhapsody Model Manager 18.104.22.168 query.
Known problems and workarounds
- Starting in version 6.0.5, if you use any of the OSLC clients to create links between requirements and models, you need a Design Management license. For example, Rational DOORS or Rational DOORS Next Generation users require the license.
- If you have existing Design Management license files from 6.0.4 or earlier, you must obtain updated licenses from the IBM Rational License Key Center to replace your current licenses. For details, see the Upgrading tab.
For known problems and workarounds published at the time of the release, see the release notes: Workarounds and Limitations: Known issues in Rhapsody Model Manager 22.214.171.124.
To search for post-release issues that IBM Support documented, visit the IBM Support Community.