Websphere session error after CLM logout - login
Using CLM as a administrator (admin). Then "logout", the login window appears. Login as another user (user). The last used screen appears.
When using any Link, the following error message appears:
Error 500: com.ibm.websphere.servlet.session.UnauthorizedSessionRequestException: SESN0008E: A user authenticated as user:defaultWIMFileBasedRealm/CN=user,OU=P,OU=Useraccounts,OU=A,DC=B,dc=C,dc=com has attempted to access a session owned by user:defaultWIMFileBasedRealm/CN=admin,OU=P,OU=Useraccounts,OU=A,DC=B,dc=C,dc=com.
Any idea why this happens? It seems that the session is not terminated when logging out.
Using CLM 4.0.1 with Websphere 8.0.0.5 and Win 2008R2 SP1 (Federated LDAP)
When using any Link, the following error message appears:
Error 500: com.ibm.websphere.servlet.session.UnauthorizedSessionRequestException: SESN0008E: A user authenticated as user:defaultWIMFileBasedRealm/CN=user,OU=P,OU=Useraccounts,OU=A,DC=B,dc=C,dc=com has attempted to access a session owned by user:defaultWIMFileBasedRealm/CN=admin,OU=P,OU=Useraccounts,OU=A,DC=B,dc=C,dc=com.
Any idea why this happens? It seems that the session is not terminated when logging out.
Using CLM 4.0.1 with Websphere 8.0.0.5 and Win 2008R2 SP1 (Federated LDAP)
Accepted answer
Enable the fix on WebSphere Application Server (8.0.0.3+) by adding a custom session manager property. Click Application servers > server1 > Session management > Custom properties
and add the
InvalidateOnUnauthorizedSessionRequestException = true
custom property.
See jazz.net WI: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=190040
2 other answers
This seems to be working correctly, in that Jazz is not letting the "new" user access anything using the credentials of the older user. So that sounds correct. Is the issue here that the old session is not cleared away, and that the new user doesn't start out on their own "launch" page? I have seen strange behavior when I am logged out by a time out - essentially because I leave a dashboard up overnight. Since Jazz tries to update the dashboard, it forces me to reauthenticate. When I do reauthenticate, I often see strange window behavior until I hit the refresh button, or until I navigate to a different screen.,
Comments
1 vote
1 vote