It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

After executing performance test suite from RQM, result still shows in progress in RQM and no test suite result is displayed.

Nishant Taksande (1169) | asked Nov 29 '12, 12:02 a.m.
Hi,
I am executing a RPT 8.3 performance test suite from RQM 3.0.1
The Suite executes successfully, after clicking on "close and show results" for the test suite; an empty test suite execution result is displayed with no test suite execution summary, no linked test case excution records.

Comments
Ara Masrof commented Nov 29 '12, 8:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Nishant,

I noticed you are connecting to RQM in non-secure mode (i.e. HTTP rather than HTTPS); do you see the same behavior when setting up the adapter and connecting to RQM over HTTPS? 

One answer

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Nov 29 '12, 12:06 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Can you share the screen shot of the empty test suite result.
All tests are RPT type in the suite?
Also provide snapshot of the suite execution console, from where you click "close and show results"

Comments
Nishant Taksande commented Nov 29 '12, 12:08 a.m.

Sure Pramod, i have just started the execution of a performance suite, will get back to you with the results once completed.

Nishant Taksande commented Nov 29 '12, 5:26 a.m.

Nishant Taksande commented Nov 29 '12, 5:26 a.m.

anoop mc commented Nov 29 '12, 8:34 a.m.

Hi Nishant,

What is the IE version you are using and also could you please try opening the TER using a Firefox web browser and see if you are getting the same results.

Nishant Taksande commented Nov 30 '12, 1:10 a.m.

Hi anoop,
i am using IE 9, i tried it using FF,
It is not regarding the display, the suite execution results are not generated.

Pramod Chandoria commented Nov 30 '12, 7:17 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Browser doesn't make different in this case, I believe there is a different problem, specific to RPT integration. Can you please open a ticket for this issue

showing 5 of 6 show 1 more comments

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.