It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Execution status using TER count with configuration management turned on

ed Neubecker (15322747) | asked Feb 29 '16, 10:54 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
When I turned on configuration management for a RQM 6.0.1 project area one of my favorite reports no longer shows up to be utilized on the dashboard. The report widget is called "Execution Status using TER count".

There are a few more like this one that have also vanished. Will this be supported in the future, or is there a similar report I could use ?

Comments
Don Yang commented Mar 01 '16, 2:27 a.m.

I am not sure if the similar reports will be brought back for CMed project area but according to https://jazz.net/library/article/1528, LQE based JRS reports will be the option for CMed project area from now on, and I reckon more features will be added to this area instead of bringing back those reports.

One answer

permanent link
Vijay Patil (4813) | answered Mar 03 '16, 2:32 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi ed Neubecker,

The BIRT report widgets are not supported on configuration management enabled project area.
You can use "Test Matrix" widget as an alternative to "Execution Status using TCER count" widget. For this, you will have to create a query for Test Case Execution Records table view to filter out the TCERs, you are interested (may be by test plan or iteration). And then configure "Test Matrix" widget and select -

Artifact Type -> Test Case Execution Record
Query -> One created above for TCER table view
Grouping Attribute 1 -> Test Plan
Grouping Attribute 2 -> Last Result
Report Type -> Stacked Bar Chart

You can check out following links, which lists the alternate widgets for BIRT report widgets -
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-quality-manager/milestones/6.0.1M4?p=news#TOC_C_a

For other unsupported BIRT report widgets, you can also explore JRS reports.

Thanks,
Vijay

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.