It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Multiple copies of each template in Lifecycle Project Administraton templates page

Mark Martin (4811815) | asked Nov 02 '12, 2:51 p.m.
I have a CLM server that has just been upgraded to 4.0.0.1. It has been upgraded a few of times over its life from 3.0.1 to the current release.

I just checked out the Lifecycle Project Administraton templates page, and found each template appears to be deployed 8 times. I don't know when during the multiple upgrades this developed.  Can this be cleaned up? Is it likely to be a problem?

Thanks

Comments
Chris Goldthorpe commented Nov 02 '12, 5:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you seeing multiple copies of each template when you look at the page of available Lifecycle Project Administraton templates? This should not be happening as a result of a server update. I don't believe that it will cause any problems but it is not correct behavior.

Accepted answer

permanent link
David Murray (11612) | answered Nov 02 '12, 4:54 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Mark,

What you describe is defective behavior. If the problem persists after restarting your Jazz Team Server, I would suggest following up with IBM Support.

I suspect that deleting any of the templates would not be a good idea, because the duplicates would all represent the same resource in storage, so you would be deleting more than one.
Mark Martin selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Mark Martin commented Nov 05 '12, 9:29 a.m.

Thanks for the advice, I'll contact support if a restart doesn't clean this up.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.