It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What does Logout do ?

John Schilt (6111822) | asked Oct 29 '12, 3:33 a.m.
I am using Internet Explorer - but when I click on LogOut - it appears to do nothing.  In other words, I am in a Plan (Roadmap view) and click on Logout - the screen is refreshed but I am still in my project / and can see my Plan.

I would have expected the JazzHub Login screen to appear.

Comments
Anthony Kesterton commented Oct 29 '12, 6:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi John

I would also expect the login screen to appear.  Does the page still have your user name on the top right - and can you still do things as though you are logged in?

Also - which IE are you using?

thanks

anthony

John Schilt commented Oct 29 '12, 5:56 p.m.

Thanks Anthony. 
I was using Internet Explorer 8.
I tried the same logout this morning and it now works as expected (ie, I get this Login screen appearing) . . .

One answer

permanent link
Curtis d'Entremont (1.3k3) | answered Oct 29 '12, 11:01 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The issue is being tracked internally in the following work item (which you may or may not have read access to): https://jazz.net/jazz02/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/69829.

I've provided reproducible steps, and can also reproduce it in Firefox. The issue is being investigated by the JazzHub team. As a temporary workaround, I suggest closing all your browser windows when logging out, to ensure that the session cookies are cleared.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.